Friday, September 21, 2012

Newbie

holla! yes, I'm a newbie in this. I ever running a blog but it's sooo not good haha. Well I think I'm going to introduce myself :) my name is Calista Nadia, you can call me Nadia. Indonesian lives in Batam (I'm sure you don't know where is it :p) a 16 years old teenage girl that surviving senior high school. 10 April is my birthday and of course I'm Aries. I can take a good photo but I'm not a photographer, I can sing but I'm not a singer, I can dress up pretty well but I'm not that fashionable, I can draw but I'm not an artist.
I love decorating, laughing so hard, EAT, sleep, sing really loud, talking something random, rainbow, beach, and something that so unique to me, etc I can't write it all down here because there are too many things I love. Hell yeah I love too imagine beyond this reality and I'm a dreamer yes, I have so many dreams hahaha. I wish unicorn, fairy dust, pegasus, fairytale really exist not just in a story book :p
My biggest dream is to travel around the world and go up up up into the galaxy
LOL, I think I already talk too much huh? nevermind.
why I name this blog link "infinity and be young"? because I want to be FOREVER YOUNG and my IMAGINATION and DREAMS are so infinity.
I think it's enough, sorry for my bad english, I'm just hoping y'all understand what I'm saying.
I hope you guys will enjoy my ugly and boring blog haha, I will post random things  in here it could be my daily life, my fashion (LOL), my happiness, my broken life (you know what I mean), my adventure :)

love
x

No comments:

Post a Comment